VACUUM SEALER HELPS TO PRESERVE FRESH FOOD LONGER IN THE SUMMER DAYS
With high temperature in the summer, food will become worse for very fast period. Therefore, how to store fresh food for longer usage is the big issue that all housewives are concerning about.
In general, currently, the fast food court and fresh food court in the supermarket has attracted the attention of many housewives. In the trend of competition, each supermarket has different tips of food preservation in order to gain the confidence of costumers in quality and quantity. The experience of our experts in food preserve at the supermarket will help the housewives to select and store food at home. Or the housewives can buy the best vacuum sealer 2016 to preserve food better in their house.
Vegetables and fruits:
– Mushrooms: can be kept in 3 – 5 days, do not put in plastic bags because it can be sour and dry.
– Dalat bell pepper: can be kept for a short time in the refrigerator but it will be reduced the sugar content after several days.
– Corn: It is easy to lose sugar content and corn grains will become hard. It should be used as soon as possible.
– Cauliflower, kohlrabi, broccoli, lettuce: It can be stored from several days to a week but it is better to use it immediately to get the best vitamin content.
– Mango: It may be kept for several days but it will decrease the delicious if it is stored too long.
– With other fruits: some fruits such as jackfruit, oranges, papaya, grapefruit, sapodilla… it can be stored for 3 – 5 days.
– The hard peel fruits: mangosteen and durian can be preserved in the fridge for a week.
– Meat: the most suitable temperature to preserve meat is from 4 – 7 C degrees. The maximum time to store some kind of meat such as beef, lamb, goat… is from 7 to 10 days and for pigs, chickens, ducks… is about 7 days. With quail, pigeons and rabbits, the preservation time is from 5 to 7 days.
– Fist: the most appropriate temperature to preserve fish is from 3 – 5 C degrees and it can be kept for 36 hours. Before storage, the housewives should pay attention to remove head and all parts of the intestines. Then, you pack it carefully and store in the separated space with other food. You should not store it with the cooked food to avoid contamination.
When buying frozen foods, you should keep in mind that you have to choose the products with the instruction label. For foods that have been preliminarily processed or packaged in plastic bags (PE or PA), there are 2 types of storage:
– Food stores in cool compartment: ham, sausage… should be stored from 0 – 5 C degrees.
– Frozen food: spring rolls, seafood… should be stored from -25 to -18 C degrees.
With frozen food, after destroying, it should be cooked immediately and you should not let it re-frozen again.
For the remaining food, it should not be left in outside temperature for too long if you want to store in the freezer compartment of refrigerator (just allow for a few hours).
You should cover and pack the food carefully and you should only use the left food of the previous meal one time. Remember to cook it again before eating to kill bacteria food.
You should use a vacuum sealer for families to preserve foods better. It can ensure the safety for your health and remain the longer durability for food.